This is the second software update that the Nord CE has received in the month of July. Earlier this month, the phone was updated to Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206.
A OnePlus user posted about the latest update on the OnePlus community forum page. As always, the new firmware will have an incremental rollout. It will be available for a few users initially and will reach out to all users in the coming days. Those interested can check the update by heading to Settings > System > System updates on their OnePlus Nord CE.
Here’s the complete changelog
- Optimised overheating control management
- Improved the stability and fixed known issues
- Improved the image clarity and stability
- Improved the white balance consistency for better imaging uniformity
- Improved the image quality of Nightscape
OnePlus Nord CE was launched in June this year in India. The handset brings all ‘essential features’ of OnePlus Nord at an affordable price. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor and offers up to 12GB LPDDR4X RAM. The smartphone features a 6.43-inch AMOLED punch-hole display with a selfie camera on the top left corner. The display has 90Hz refresh rate and an aspect ratio of 20:9.